View Financing Options


No. 7707

No. 13457

When it comes to industrial plumbing, the stakes are particularly high. Industrial plumbing systems can be large and complex, and they may involve hazardous materials or chemicals. A licensed master plumber will have the expertise to work with these materials safely, ensuring that the job is completed without incident.


Additionally, hiring a licensed master plumber can provide peace of mind that the work will be done correctly and up to code. Industrial plumbing systems are subject to a variety of regulations, and a licensed master plumber will have a thorough understanding of these regulations and how to comply with them.

No. BF-2002-642

Under the New Jersey Safe Drinking Water Act. N.J.A.C. 7:10-10.8 the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection certifies testers of backflow prevention devices. Kruger’s Training Academy is one of the agencies which can provide training and certification to individuals.


Backflow certification evaluates whether or not the system is properly functioning. As per NJ State law annual backflow testing is required to keep the water supply safe and clean.
Contemporary can perform these tests and provide the necessary documentation needed per state requirements.

No. 618303

The New Jersey Prevailing Wage Act applies to public works contracts awarded by the state, a political subdivision of the state, or a regional school board. Examples of projects covered by the New Jersey Prevailing Wage Act include schools, roads, water and sewer systems, airports, dams, and public buildings.

N.J.S.A. 34:11-56.26(5) defines public work as “construction, reconstruction, demolition, alteration, custom fabrication, or repair work, or maintenance work, including painting and decorating, done under contract and paid for in whole or in part out of the funds of a public body.”


“Public Work” shall also mean construction, reconstruction, demolition, alteration, custom fabrication, or repair work done on any property or premises, whether or not the work is paid for from public funds, if, at the time of the entering into of the contract the property or premises is owned by the public body.